At times we put forward a position on key issues to state and federal levels of government, statutory authorities and other key sector agencies on behalf of our community.
Often we do this through a formal submission. This work is done by our Council officers in their area of expertise.
A selection of our submissions are available below.
- Parliamentary inquiry into the 2022 Flood Event in Victoria (464kb) - June 2023
- National Energy Performance Strategy consultation paper (4,296kb) - 3 February 2023
- Parliamentary inquiry into the performance of the Victorian planning system (756kb) - 31 January 2022
- Parliamentary inquiry into renewable energy (962kb) - 26 November 2021
- National Construction Code 2022 Consultation Regulation Impact Statement (167kb) - 5 November 2021
- Parliamentary inquiry into apartment design standards (593kb) - 29 October 2021
- Victorian Government’s Expert Advisory Panel on zero emissions vehicles (227kb) - 15 October 2021
- Infrastructure Victoria’s Towards 2050: Gas infrastructure in a zero emissions economy (384kb) - 12 August 2021
- DELWP Victoria’s Gas Substitution Roadmap (204kb) - 30 July 2021
- Infrastructure Victoria’s ‘Victoria’s Draft 30-Year Infrastructure Strategy (Vol 1)’ (269kb) - 26 February 2021
- Environmentally sustainable development of buildings and subdivisions: A roadmap for Victoria's planning system (378kb) - February 2021
- Submission to the Parliamentary inquiry into the rental and housing affordability crisis in Victoria (179kb) 7 July 2023
- Submission on Draft Residential Tenancies Act Regulations (655kb) – 17 December 2019
- Disability Inclusion Bill Exposure Draft (116kb) - 27 October 2022