On this page:
There are two train lines, five tram services and sixteen bus routes that pass through Merri-bek. Public transport in Victoria is managed by Public Transport Victoria (PTV). PTV are responsible for:
- timetable and route planning
- fares and ticketing
- trains and train stations
- trams and tram stops
- buses and bus stops
If you want to find out which bus, tram or train you can get in Merri-bek, use the PTV Journey Planner. You can find maps of bus and tram routes and train stations here.
PTV also has apps for Android and iPhone users. If you have one of these apps, you can use it to check timetable information.
You can get paper copies of train, tram and bus timetables from our Brunswick, Coburg and Fawkner customer service centres.
- BusVic is an industry association who has worked with us to advocate for bus service quality improvements
- Metropolitan Transport Forum an advocacy group of local governments and other organisations who work together to improve public transport
- Public Transport Ombudsman can help you if you have an issue with public transport
Report a damaged bus shelter
You can report a damaged bus shelter online or by contacting us on 9240 1111. When you do this, let us know where the bus shelter is and what damage you have seen.