We welcome parents with small children, people with a disability and people with a vision impairment.
Baby change rooms are available at Brunswick and Coburg libraries. You can find out more about these libraries on our Visit or contact us at the library page.
People with a disability
We want to make sure our library services are accessible to everyone. We have put the following steps in place for this:
- Library staff can help you find and borrow items in the library
- All libraries have wheelchair and scooter recharge points
- Wheelchair-accessible toilets are available at Brunswick, Coburg, and Glenroy libraries. You can find out more about these libraries on our Visit or contact us at the library page.
People with a vision impairment
For people with a vision impairment, we have put the following steps in place:
- All libraries have reading aids like magnifying glasses
- Large print books and talking books are available at all libraries
People with limited mobility
If you have limited mobility and can't visit the library in person, we can deliver items to you at home if you live in Merri-bek. You can find out more about this service on our Home Library Service page.