Skip to content

Registered Building Surveyors Portal

Registered building surveyors

If you are a building surveyor, you will need to lodge your RBS documentation with us. You can do this online: select the correct online portal from the links below. RBS documentation is not accepted via email as it must be accompanied by the appropriate fee.

RBS Online Portals

On our eServices website, you can complete the following:

If you need any help with this, please call our City Development Branch on 9240 1111.