- Consider public submissionsConsider public submissions
- Panel HearingPanel Hearing
- Panel ReportPanel Report
- Council decisionCouncil decision
- Submit to MinisterSubmit to Minister
- Final decisionFinal decision
About Amendment C221more
Amendment C221more relates to the existing 2015 Development Contribution Plan (DCP). This city-wide plan includes an infrastructure projects list, for works being funded by the DCP.
The C221more proposal is:
- Enabling an updated infrastructure projects list, which is shown in a new Addendum (5Mb) to the DCP's existing incorporated document in the Merri-bek Planning Scheme.
- Ensuring the DCP’s updated infrastructure list is informed by Council’s 4-Year Budget 2022-2026 for its delivery. This budget was prepared after completing community engagement and was adopted on 23 June 2022.
The DCP's existing contribution rates and pricing areas in the planning scheme are not affected by Amendment C221more.
More information about:
- the existing DCP is on the Development Contributions Plan page.
- Amendment C221more is on the Victorian Government's Planning website.
What does Amendment C221more do?
The amendment is making changes to the Merri-bek Planning Scheme:
- Amends Schedule 1 to Clause 45.06 (Development Contributions Overlay): Clause 4.0 and the Note to update the reference to the document 'Merri-bek Development Contributions Plan, January 2015 (amended May 2021)' with the addendum titled '2015 DCP Addendum, August 2022'.
- Amends the Schedule to Clause 72.04: To update the reference to the current incorporated plan titled 'Merri-bek Development Contributions Plan, January 2015 (amended May 2021)' with the addendum titled '2015 DCP Addendum, August 2022'.
The amendment is also fixing Schedule 1 to 45.06 to correctly give the date when the Ministerial Direction for DCPs was made.
Below is the list of exhibition documents for this amendment:
- Explanatory Report (PDF 223Kb), explaining the amendment.
- Instruction Sheet (PDF 67Kb), listing the amendment's proposed changes to the planning scheme.
- Addendum (PDF 4Mb) for the DCP's incorporated document in the planning scheme, giving an updated infrastructure projects list.
- Schedule 1 to Clause 45.06 (PDF 859Kb) for the planning scheme, with the proposed changes to the existing schedule highlighted in yellow.
- Schedule to Clause 72.04 (PDF 151Kb) for the planning scheme, with the proposed changes to the existing schedule highlighted in yellow.
Below is a list of supporting documents for this amendment:
- Technical Report (PDF 4Mb), describing the methods used to establish the updated infrastructure projects list in the Addendum.
- Map (PDF 1.5Mb), showing the location of the infrastructure projects listed in the Addendum.
- Council Report (PDF 226Kb), giving background information about the need for the updated infrastructure projects list in the Addendum.
- Notice (PDF 111Kb), to inform on the amendment's preparation.
- September 2022 - Authorisation from the Minister for Planning to exhibit Amendment C221more (done)
- 13 October to 15 November 2022 - Public exhibition of Amendment C221more (in progress)
- 7 December 2022 - Council received a report. No submissions were received. Council resolved to seek the Minister for Planning's approval to include C221more into the planning scheme.
- 12 December 2022 - C221more was submitted to the Victorian Government for approval. Council is now waiting for the Minister's response.
- 8 March 2023 - C221more is approved by the Victorian Government.
- 24 March 2023 - Notice of C221more's approval is published in the Victorian Government Gazette.
We appreciate these documents are not always easy to understand, so please contact us if you need any assistance. All meetings will be undertaken via teleconference.
The documents on this page are in PDF-only format. If you have trouble opening or viewing a PDF document, you can get in touch with us using the details on our Contact us page. We can then arrange to provide the information in a format that suits your needs.
More information about our accessibility standards is available on our Accessibility page.
Public exhibition for Amendment C221more ended on 15 November 2022. On 7 December 2022 Council resolved to adopt the amendment and pursue the Minister for Planning's approval to change the planning scheme for C221more.
Amendment C221more was approved by the Victorian Government on 8 March 2023 and was published in the government gazette on 24 March 2023.